Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Retro Video Game Art

When I have a little down time, I really enjoy painting 8-bit art. Not just on any kind of material... on old vinyl records! It all started about 3 or 4 years ago when I was trying to figure out how I wanted to decorate my apartment. I wanted something cheap, but something that I have an interest in. I was walking around in the Goodwill, and came upon some vinyls and an idea was born!

My very first retro gaming painting was Mario, it didn't come out perfect, but it was a start. The others that followed were a bit more structured and came out way better than the first and I was totally happy with the outcome. Now I have them, plus others, hanging up on my living room wall.

Enjoy the geeky goodness!



1 comment:

  1. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job!
    Lol elo

    ReplyDelete